In facilities where workers are exposed to radiation, the international regulations require that they wear a radiation dosimeter. These dosimeters ensure that the radiation exposure dose is kept below the legal limits and allows the application of the principle of as low as reasonably achievable (ALARA).
A continuous Dosimetry / Radiation monitoring service to measure:
- The individual dose.
- Environmental radiation monitoring.
- Area monitoring.
Technology is based on OSL technology - In Light dosimeter.
- Studies and environmental dose monitoring (risk assessment and equipment control).
- Clinical dose measurement on patients or phantoms.
- Radiological emergency.
- Industrial radiography, including underwater radiography.
- Density measurements (controlling density and consistency of drilling mud).
- Portable gauging equipment.
- Well-logging (Send measurement signals while drilling is still in progress, to monitor other techniques used to stimulate oil & gas flow).